Module 25 Backpack
All purchases are covered by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you wish to exchange your product or receive a refund, you may do so within the 30-day cancellation period. The 30 days begin upon receipt of product and end upon receipt of returned goods at Velo Transit Customer Service Center.
All products Must be returned unused, unsoiled and with their original packaging and tags attached. The 30-day money back guarantee is Void if any product is returned used, soiled or without their original packaging.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for Return Authorization.
Please include a note inside the box with the following information: RA# (Return Authorization Number you received from Velo Transit Customer Service), original order number, item number, purchase date, your name, address and telephone number.
This Pack Qualifies for FREE Shipping. Please choose the Free Shipping option on the Drop Down Menu at the Checkout.
Module 25 has our "Slick" Roll-Top, making it easier to get in and out without compromising waterproofness.
- All day comfort is guaranteed with improvements made to both the 3D Mesh back panel and ergonomic shoulder pads.
- The base unit of a modular bike pack. Various attachment pockets and accessories let you outfit the Module 25 for your needs and wishes.
- Bike specific features, like blinker mounts, reflective tape and a lock pocket are standard on the Module backpack.
- This Slick Roll-Top Pack has an RF-welded liner, giving it the STORM-PROOF seal.
- A 3D Mesh-lined back panel helps to dissipate sweat and along with an HDPE Frame sheet to maintain its shape and stability under load.
- The Front U-Lock/ Zippered Stash Pocket gives you quick and easy access to your lock and supplies.
- We are sure this will be the most comfortable and useful waterproof backpack you have ever owned.
- Men's Size Chart
Volume-Men's M/L: 1,750+ cu.in.; Women's S: 1,550+ cu.in.
Weight-Men's M/L: 2 LBS 12 oz.; Women's S: 2 LBS 10 oz.
Materials: 420 D Nylon; 1000 D Tex Nylon; Hypalon
oh, yes, the service is beyond excellent! Best customer service I've ever experienced. I'm not exaggerating. And it's MADE IN THE NW!!! wooo hooo!